20110724

FALL 2011 - LOOK 1

Last wednesday, I attended the biannual Road Tour presentation that Barbara Atkins, Holt Renfrew's VP of Fashion Direction, puts together every season. She presented some of the key trends she anticipated to see on the street, and hence, at Holt stores. 
It got me starting to think about what I would like to be wearing come fall. Look #1 would be black on black. I love all black outfits because the magic is all in the details. Juxtapositions of the darkest shades create a mysterious, sophisticated woman. I love these looks by Jil Sander (fall 2011). The beauty is in the play of structures, tailoring and textures.

Alaïa does an interesting rendition (fall 2011 couture) of black by bringing out its girly glam side, with this bell skirt and glamourous embroideries. 
Me with Barbara Atkins. Want that Stella dress. Need to tone my arms.


| style.com |

2 comments:

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.