20110311

LANVIN, MON COEUR S'ARRÊTE

After a series of mishaps in regards to departing from the Dominican Republic, I finally got back home last night around 2 am. While I sort through the hundreds of pictures and videos taken during our retreat, I want to share with you the latest from Lanvin. 
My heart skipped a beat when saw Alber Elbaz' fall/winter babies...immaculate - it has been a very long while since the last time I fell this much in love with a collection. It was difficult to play favourites, but I couldn't put the entire season up...


A weeping willow inhabited the backdrop of the show and it commanded a dark austerity which was synchronic to the collection - something which was quite unusual for Elbaz.




















































| style.com |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.