20120225

ANOTHER WEEK

Yes...another few iPhone snaps peaking into this past week. Are you tired of them yet? I celebrated my 23rd birthday under fresh coats of white blossoms - quite an upheaval for my mental state that had already started planning spring-timing under our bare streeted conditions over the last weeks or so.

shoes nine west | trousers theory | sweater gap
coat and purse rudsak |sweater zara | trousers gap | booties aldo | aaand boyfriends feet for sure belong in a zoo
a bloody ceasar with a keen sense of accessorizing | love this leather peplumed top from h&m, only one left and a size 6 :(
winter wonderland - not gonna lie, it is quite a beautiful sight.
macaron stand in the eaton center | I'm loving the snow! - a rare sight.
okay, now I've officially seen too much of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.