20111112

BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

Here are some of my beauty essentials as of late:
Encre Noire, par Lalique. This has got to be my favourite perfume, ever. The smell is sultry, feminine and classic luxurious. I also alternate from time to time with Stella.
Mata Hari and Lovejoy, from Nars. I alternate between these two blushes according to season, but it seems I'm having a really hard time departing from my summer rosy cheeks (Mata Hari)...
Checks and Balances, from Origins. Best. Facewash. Gentle, with a soft pleasant smell. 
Eau Thermale, de Avène. Spray this on after your makeup to seal it, making it look natural (especially powder foundation!) and it feels really fresh!
Démaquillant Bi-phase yeux intense, de Chanel. Grrreat remover, even for the most stubborn waterproof mascaras.
Émulsion visage Essentielle, de Vichy. I've been using this for a year, plus ou moins, and I like it. But I wouldn't mind trying something new..
For mascara, I honestly use any waterproof mascara in the blackest shade. Right now I'm on a tube of Maybelline Great Lash. (Which is not a great for me)
For lipstick, I've been alternating mainly between these 3 tubes. Pastèque (which means water melon!) de Lise Watier, Gabrielle de Chanel et Modesty from Mac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.