20111012

THE EXPECTED

For those of you who have been following me since my humble beginnings, you know that I'm a big Stella fan. So naturally some of you were left wondering when the spring summer 2012 commentary would emerge. Truth is, I've been somewhat unsure about the latest McCartney collection. I mean, I'm overall not as fond of it as I am usually. But, there are a few highlights that make this collection quite enjoyable nonetheless.
runway photos: style.com, columbinesmille
I really adore the ornate baroque curled hemlines and the same curls appliquéd on her ever desirable trousersuit/romper. 
I'm equally lovestruck by the head-to-toe microprinted ensembles.
Last but not least, the shoes. Honestly if these were leather I wouldn't even hesitate a microsecond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.