20110616

HAZARDOUS GOODS

I sent my laptop for repairs on Monday after it had been beeping for about 2 weeks and finally the speakers gave up on me and a red light was coming out of the audio jack on Sunday night. They told me it will take about 2 weeks before I can get it back and I'm already going through withdrawal. Meanwhile I have to use Shane's humongous laptop that overheats at the slightest use. Plus, did I mention that his screen is almost twice the size of mine? Every time I use it I feel like I'm sitting really close to a TV and my mother's voice inevitably drifts into my mind: "get away from the TV!" And it weighs about 4 times more, I can barely lift it up with 2 hands. Add the heat and I've got myself third degree burns on my palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.