20110502

A DEBUT

Today I come bearing news - highly exciting news that has helped me in the latest end-of-semester battlefield, giving me the much needed final boost of motivation to labour me to the finish line (my undergrad!) As you may have seen in one of my previous posts, I was in search of an internship that would seal off my bachelor's degree. I was honored to be approached by 2 great opportunities with each their perks, but one of them genuinely ideated my dream job - it was too good to pass up on!


Therefore, I will be interning at Holt Renfrew for the summer, starting this wednesday! I still cannot believe I scored such an amazing debut and I feel really lucky!


Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMGO THATS AMAZING IM SO JEALOUS/HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to stay after the internship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics are amazing! i love the last one! every time i pass by holts im like i need to take pics and i still have yet to take the sherbrooke st angle! i'll def be doing it soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave it at the

...beeeeeep.